Renting a camper couldn't be easier with 5 easy steps!
1. BOOK = From the BOOK | LOCATIONS page click on BOOK NOW! to book a camper (please note nightly minimums may vary). You may customize your rental with add-ons (see below in frequently asked questions for what is included in the reservation). For maximum convenience, campers can be picked-up/dropped-off from multiple locations (listed on BOOK | LOCATIONS page). Third party roadside assistance service available for an additional $10 per night and can be added in the booking process, but is not necessary. For further information regarding the roadside assistance please go to this LINK.
2. INFORMATION & DOCUMENTS = All functions of each camper are covered in a video on Easy Camper Rental's YouTube channel; a link to the video is provided in your reservation confirmation email. Also, each camper has a comprehensive operations binder located in the camper. A few days prior to pick-up you will receive an email with online documents to sign. Once the document is signed and finalized, you will receive another email with the exact location of the camper and a unique 4 digit code to unlock the lock box to retrieve the keys.
3. INDEPENDENT PICK-UP = Pick-up of the camper is simple, all information, including exact location of the camper, will be provided in an email a few days prior to pick-up. All documents are signed online so all you have to do is show up, enter the 4 digit unique code to unlock the keys for the camper, hookup the camper, and you are on your way. Pick-up time is any time after 2 PM (Mountain Time) and if you need an earlier pick-up (as early as 8 AM) there is an add-on option.
4. INDEPENDENT DROP-OFF = Unless otherwise indicated, please drop-off the camper at the same location as pick-up, place the keys in the lock box, and send a text, email, or call and let us know the drop-off is complete (please let us know if there were any issues). Please drop-off by 2 PM (Mountain Time), and if you need a later drop-up (as late as 7 PM Mountain Time) there is an add-on option when booking.
5. DEPOSIT RELEASE = If no damage or issues are found the security deposit will be released within 5 business days of drop-off.
6. BE THE HAPPIEST CAMPER!
BOOKING (Must be 25 Years Old)
Must be 25 years or older to rent a camper. All drivers of the tow vehicle must have a valid driver’s license. Must have working 7 pin trailer connections and 2" (or larger) hitch receiver (please see TOWING REQUIREMENTS).
NO SMOKING and BURNING MAN RESERVATIONS MUST BE DISCUSSED FIRST
Absolutely no smoking (including vapor cigarettes) in or around the camper. You will be charged a $500 cleaning fee if the camper smells like smoke or has been to burning man without consent.
DEPOSIT & SECURITY AUTHORIZATION
At the time of booking, a refundable amount of $100 is charged as a deposit to hold the reservation and will act as a credit towards your reservation. At 2 days prior to pick-up, the reservation will be charged in full and is nonrefundable. Two (2) days prior to pick-up, a fully refundable $500 authorization will be placed on the credit card on file. The authorization ensures the credit card has funds in the event the camper is damaged or unclean. The authorization is releases once the camper is returned clean and undamaged and appears back on the credit card within 1 to 5 business days.
All towing vehicles are required to have liability insurance that extends to the camper. Please contact your insurance provider to inquiry if your insurance provides this, most likely it does. For your convenience, commercial comprehensive and collision insurance is included with a $750 deductible.
CLEANING and DAMAGE
Please clean the camper inside and outside prior to returning which includes the following: all outside areas, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, kitchen sink, toilet, shower, beds, floor, etc. Any needed additional cleaning will be charged at $29 per hour (not to exceed $145) unless easy clean add-on is selected (which can be added at any time). If any mattresses are ruined for any reason there is a $250 fee per mattress. For your convenience, dumping of waste and propane refill is automatically included in the reservation
Pets are allowed for $19 per reservation per pet, and please note the camper must be returned free from any pet debris. Any needed additional cleaning due to pets will be charged at $29 per hour (not to exceed $145) unless easy clean add-on is selected which can be added at any time.
No travel outside of the continental United States (48 lower states) or Canada. Please travel safely and be very cautious of high wind.
CANCELLATIONS (DURING THIS UNCERTAIN TIME REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS ALL CANCELLATION PERIODS ARE CHANGED FROM 14 DAYS to 2 DAYS)
All cancellations must be received 2 days prior to pick-up for full refund. Cancellations received within 2 days prior to pick-up are nonrefundable. There is no refund for late departures or early returns, trip interruptions, acts of God, etc. Full refund if the camper is unable to be rented due to any previous renter issues.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is included in the camper?
Although there are many add-ons to enhance your reservation, the base rate of the camper includes a custom instruction manual, RV toilet paper, BBQ stick lighters, 30 AMP to 15 AMP adapter, wheel chocks, leveling block, fresh water hose with pressure regulator, sewer connections, extra fuses, a level, and some towing items that you might need (7-way and 4-pin connection testers, 7-way to 4-pin adapter, and a reducer sleeve). For ease of renting (and the best value in the business), all reservations include a low one-time fee for insurance, 24 hour support, adjustable hitch, propane refill, and waste dump.
2. Are Linens Provided?
Through much testing, in order to make the rental process easy as possible, we have found it is best to not include any linens. The reason why is the renter would need to clean the linens before returning so it is much easier to bring your own.
3. Are Kitchen Items Included?
Although there is an add-on option for a kitchen kit, through much testing, and in order to make the rental process easy as possible, we have found it is best to not include any kitchen items. The reason why is the renter would need to clean the items before returning so it is much easier to bring your own.
4. Can I Pick-up in One Location and Drop-off in Another Location?
This can usually be arranged, but please contact us with the locations, call/text 801-845-6653 or email
5. How Does the Rental Process Work?
Please refer to our RENTAL PROCESS page for details.
6. Can the Camper be Delivered?
Yes, we have multiple free delivery locations, and for other locations there is a fee, please contact us with the locations, call/text 801-845-6653 or email
7. Where is Easy Camper Rental Located?
To make the rental process easy, Easy Camper Rental has multiple pick-up and drop-off locations. The headquarters are in Mountain Green, UT.
8. Can I Come See the Camper Before I Rent?
Yes, please contact us with for a time and location. Call/text 801-845-6653 or email
9. Do I Need to Dump the Waste Tanks?
To make the rental process as easy as possible for you, and to ensure the tanks are dumped properly for all renters, waste tank dumping is included in the easy camping fee. The sewer connections are located in the storage area of the camper if you need to use them on your vacation. Regardless we dump and flush the tanks after your return.
10. Do I Need to Refill the Propane Tanks?
To make the process as easy as possible for you, and to ensure the propane tanks are full for all renters, propane refill is included in the easy camping fee.
11. Do I Need to Have Insurance?
To make the process as easy as possible for you, and to ensure everyone is fully covered, commercial insurance is included in the easy camping fee. If you have insurance that extends to the trailer (many policies do not), and there is an accident, you can then choose if you want to use your insurance or ours.
12. Have Another Question?
Please call/text 801-845-6653 or email with any questions.
Spring Promotion = Book now and receive 5% off March 24th - May 19th
Fall Promotion = Book now and receive 5% off September 9th - October 31st
Facebook Promotion: Receive $5 off your booking by liking Easy Camper Rental Facebook page (click here), share a post, write a recommended review and share it, or share an Easy Camper Rental webpage.
Google Maps Review Promotion: If you feel comfortable leaving a 5-star review on Google Maps please do so and you will receive $5 off your booking (Salt Lake County = click here)(Davis County = click here) (Morgan County = click here)(Weber County = click here).